Wednesday, May 6, 2009

61

Isabel's Rose

WEDNESDAY! WEE! Seis de Mayo

hrm. I think I shall list my favorite random quotes of the day from the Famous Quotes.

~6 random quotes of the day~
>I can believe anything, provided that it is quite incredible.
Oscar Wilde

>The whole dream of democracy is to raise the proletarian to the level of stupidity attained by the bourgeois.
Gustave Flaubert

>One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.
Nancy Astor

>You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
Dale Carnegie

>Can I ever know you Or you know me?
Sara Teasdale

>The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues.
Rene Descartes

~Etsy Shops~
>Gold Bug

>French at heart

>Sea Glass Designs


>Nouveau Motley


>Mar Mar


~purple~
>dragonfly

>Lilacs


>Crocuses


>bottles




HA! hahahaha
Pride & Prejudice & zombies.

No comments: