Wednesday, November 19, 2008

oh joy...



it's finally Wednesday. Woot! I actually remembered and, golly gee, had time to sit and write something. I wonder sometimes why I bother to keep an online journal/blog of any sort. It's not really like there is much that is of interest about me. I live an ordinary life, work an ordinary job, and overall I'm nothing to be commended. That being said... on to the lists.

There will be no venting today... instead I shall list the things that make me happy.

~happy things~
>coffee
>Squishables
>this adorable octopus necklace
>the best t-shirt place evah
>online literature such as Discourse of Method by Descartes


~songs that make me smile~

>Død mann tango - Kaizers Orchestra
sha la la laaaa sha la la
>Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
>Cheater Cheater - Joey & Rory
>Run - Amy Macdonald
>The Stoop - Little Jackie

~other things that make me smile~
>yarns
even though I am terrible at doing any projects
>fingerless gloves
I'm not really sure why
>I love this shirt I am sure the explanation is in order... but I don't have one really.

>Tuesdays & Thursdays at work
every other day is fair and well... but there is something special about Tuesdays and Thursdays.
>hahhahahaha Niiiiiice

~countries I want to visit~
>Russia
I really want to go back to Moscow. I miss it.
>Iceland
>Italy
>New Zealand
>Czech Republic & Slovakia

and thus ends my ramblings for today.

No comments: