Wednesday, October 8, 2008

lord? of the falls... plip...



Have you ever just had one of those weeks where you don't want to do anything. That's this week for me. I feel tired - exhausted really - by everything. I also feel very numb. I'm sure it all has to do with recent changes in my environment. My younger brother/room-mate moved to Wisconsin this past weekend. Sort of brings out all my angst of being alone. We spent a lot of quality time together. Driving around town, yelling at weirdies, watching movies - even cooking. *sigh* it makes everything seem rather lifeless and boring. It's not that I don't like having my house back, it's just that it is nice to have someone around to talk to, other than myself.

I feel like I'm living on liquid sunshine -- here today, consumed immediately and then GONE! dagnabbit. happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.

lists - as it is *that* day again.

~quality reading~
>Lem outdid him self today. I chuckled and chuckled at Bunny
>We written by Zamyatin, Yevgeny
>A Softer World

I am limiting my list to the number 3 today... why? because I feel like it and it is my freakin' blog. :p

~recently discovered awesomeness~
>scritch scratch
>not so recent, but totally worth mentioning. well, the girly sale is recent. BUY SHIRTS PEOPLE! and then wear them, please. :)
Threadless
>Pon and Zi


~itunes? yes, updated list is tres amusing~
>Lover I don't have to love - Bright Eyes
played 126 times OMG!
>The Stoop - Little Jackie
played 107 times
>Bak et halleluja - Kaizers Orchestra
played 103 times

No comments: