Wednesday, January 28, 2009

43

So, my new car is amazing. This is the first new car of my lifetime and I think it's wonderful. I've become quite attached to my XM radio. I don't know what I'm going to do at the end of my 3 month trial period. Do I give it up and listen to my ipod? do I subscribe. *le sigh*

life is just so difficult. :)

Ooo Secret Vespers did a tribute to A Softer World


nifty o!
*I guess really it's OUR house*



ahh I love webcomics.

I've also forgotten to mention 55 word stories from bird and moon

this one is a guest story and it's still great.

Ashes to Ashes

I watched the flames hungrily devour the structure, walls collapsing in helplessness, beams disintegrating, furnishings screaming their protest. Charred ruins, embers, then ashes. The coldness of reduction. Life incinerated to nothingness.

I do not know why I set fire to my house. To forget the past, maybe. But I did not. And I have not.
-by William J. Brazil


~awesome XM stations~
>50 ~ The Loft
>51 ~ The Coffee House
>29 ~ BBC Radio 1
>43 ~ Sirius XMU

~threadless is spectacular~

>Till death do us part
>Coat of arms
>Secrets of Magic
>We can fix it

I'm mad that this shirt is sold out in my size. mreh.

~eye tooons~
>Sweet About Me - Gabriella Cilmi the music video brings an evil grin to my face. take that boys
>Jailer - Asa ~ recent add
>Go Tell Her - Janove Ottesen
>Keep on walking - Jem

I should never ever browse Etsy otherwise I fall in love with art like this


and this



her work The Photo Zoo is gorgeous... absolutely gorgeous.

I want this for my wall of my (imaginary, retro-cool apartment - which is really a drafty, horridly normal, blah house)home

No comments: