Wednesday, February 4, 2009

44



^^
You are Here

well, my brain is mush today so I'm just going to give you the lists and not bother to talk as I doubt it will come out as anything other than garbledygook.

~a few t.v. series I've enjoyed~
>Burn Notice
>Chuck (I would love to have a friend like Morgan)
>Dirty Sexy Money (those crazy Darlings)
>BattleStar Galactica
>Life

~books I just finished reading~
>City of thieves - David Benioff
>If you lived here, I'd know your name - Heather Lende
Yay! to Alaska and its drawing power. By just reading this book I felt an instant desire to drop everything here and move to Haines, Alaska or anywhere Alaska for that matter. It sounds like an adventure.

~what I'm excited about watching~
>BattleStar Galactica Season 4
>Life Season 2
>Psych Season 3
>Chuck Season 2
I catch up on the t.v. series watching after they've released them on dvd. I'm a sad sad person.

~shows I think I'd like~
>Lie to me
>Life on Mars
>The Mentalist

No comments: