Thursday, February 5, 2009

45


Tomorrow I start a class about finance. I'm pretty excited. It's called Dave Ramsey's Financial Freedom University. I paid $93.00 for the kit and I am a life-time member now. I'm hoping it will teach me how to make my money work for me. I'm also hoping that I don't have any more "emergencies" while I'm short on cash.

A second job is looking like a possible future endeavor for me.
To bad the economy is looking so bleak right now. To bad our government has spent more than it makes. To bad that the United States has made so many bad decisions when it comes to money. Oh, but you know let's pretend to care and "support" people.

I don't want to complain, but I do get very angry when people start yapping about how the government isn't giving them free money and how it's not supporting them. Well, goodness have you ever thought of helping yourself? I mean, really people, GROW UP! The government is a joke and you need to learn to take care of your poor pitiful self. Get a job, stop squawking, stop expecting handouts. Free Yourself!

Even when I had to live in subsidized housing and get help with rent I worked 3 jobs to support myself. I worked hard to pay what I could in rent, car payments, gas money, groceries, the basics. I didn't complain that the government wasn't doing more, I just accepted that I would have to do more if I wanted to have anything.


my apologies. I didn't really mean to go off on a rant. It just aggravates me to see people want something that they are not willing to work for.

No comments: