Wednesday, February 11, 2009

47


I am looking forward to my vacation with high hopes. It'll be fun spending time with my younger brothers and also seeing the glorious state of Wisconsin.

~wee~
>despairwear 1 random thing
>despairwear Your blog tree


Despair.com never fails to make me laugh out loud.

~sadness~
>I've finished watching season 4 of Battlestar Galactica.
>I'm not receiving Fox with my antenna
>I probably won't be able to get one of those spiffy boxes until next year.
>someone will ruin season 5 for me by filling me in on what I've missed so far

~happiness~
>trip to Wisconsin is TODAY!
>I have Valentines plans
>got to wear shoes today not boots
>they are prithiful shoes
>sold my crappy car for $200 eeee!

~awwww~
>so cute
>cute

~new songs I like~
>Angels on the Moon - Thriving Ivory
>Ulysses - Franz Ferdinand
>You are the only one I love - Jaymay
>Stolen - Dashboard Confessional

heh. this photo is awesome. The photographer has a collection of 6 or so photos titled Sacrilegious.


~AHAHAHA~
>BBC Radio 1
woot!
>Fearne & Reggie
I love listening to them. I seriously adore accents. They need not say anything of importance, they can simply open their mouths and speak. it's amazing. well, it is to me anyway.
>Every Valentine's I tell myself I shall buy some bittersweets. I haven't yet. hrm.


*sigh*

Okay, that's all. I'm done. have fun this Valentine's!

No comments: