Wednesday, August 13, 2008

overheard at your local library

being that I work at a library, I am sometimes privy to the most amazing conversations and questions.


crazy lady: [to self] stupid retards.
I'm not crazy.
I know.
Weirdos.
I know.
filthy, nasty retards.
They think I'm crazy. I'm not crazy.
I know, I know.

~~ if you don't believe me - have a little listen - crazy lady.

patron1: ooooooo, girlfriend.
p2: No, I am serious.
p1: really?
p2: yeah, like totally.
p1: I'm like WTF.
p2: oh, yeah, I know what you mean. uh huh. for real.

~~ that was the most informative bit of conversation ever. {eyeroll}

daughter: so, what do you want to put on your yahoo personal, dad?
father: tell them that I'm into athletics. chicks like that. ~~ he's in a wheelchair.
daughter: you should say you like long walks on the beach.
father: yeah, go ahead and put that also. Oh, and tell them that I like romantic dinners. ~~ I bet he does as he weighs close to 300-350 pounds.

~~ I was thinking, in disbelief, the entire time "These are the people that you find via internet dating sites?!" Seriously?!

No comments: