Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It is really that day again?


Wow, time flies when you're not having fun. I have for the first time in awhile been meeting people online. It all started with this facebook application request that I stupidly said yes to. Now I regret it with my whole being. Yeah, if you have facebook do not add Friendzii... oh, it relates quite well to its similar sounding buddy Frenzy. I'm assuming that the people who made it were thinking to themselves "let's start a smiling frenzy with friends and call it Friendzii!!" OMG! ugh. *facepalms* It's the most ridiculous application ever. basically you smile at random people on bebo and facebook, by smiling you earn credits to do more than smile, give gifts, and tag people. I have met some doozy people. Guys who start the conversation with "Hey sexy, wanna get together and have a good time?" "LIKE NO! FREAK!" *shudder*
I have however met some nice, normal people on there and so I could say that it isn't all that bad. However I've never really been good at the whole 20 questions game. If I feel inclined I'll tell you about my life, if I don't then I won't. fair enough? I guess not. I feel incredibly bad about how rude, snarky and sarcastic I am. I probably give the impression of complete coldness. and well, some of that is pretty true. I am just not a warm, fluttery girl. I like order in my chaos <-- is that possible? hrm.

ugh. so.

yeah.

lists. it's that day again. My friend and I are starting a top ten list. When we finish it I'll post it next Wednesday. :)

~things I've been asked via the Internet~
>to be friends in the facebook ???????
yes, that was the question.
>What do you do to get your heart racing?
>Where are you from
>will you add me as friend to chat
>what's your hobby

~Artists of the day~
>Melody Garbot
>Michael Buble
>Keaton Simons
>Johnny Flynn
>Duffy

~Songs of the day~
>Gravity - John Mayer
>Ironic - Alanis Morissette
>Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold
>The Last Goodbye - James Morrison
>Let's Dance to Joy Division - The Wombats

~Books on my work desk~
>Secrets of the secret place - Bob Sorge
>Bataan: our last ditch - John Whitman
>Love affair of an English Rogue - Jillian Hunter
>Are you somebody? - Nuala O'Faolain
>Lutheran Church Basement Women - Marten and Todnem

yikes. weird titles. odd books. wow. the requests are strange somedays.

~top 5 songs on itunes~
>Falling or Flying - Grace and the Nocturnals
times played 72
>Madly - Tristan Prettyman
times played 69
>Afternoon - Carla Bruni
times played 67
>Waking up - Bitter:sweet
times played -63
>Butterfly - Jason Mraz
times played 60

No comments: