Wednesday, September 3, 2008

lists... hrm.



Well, I'd like to say that I have ever so much to say today, but I really don't. I went on vacation over the Labor day weekend and it was fantastic. I forgot just how much I adore Wisconsin. it's just so lush and green, with rolling hills and bright red barns. Oh sure they still have the cornfields and such, but it's different. It seems brighter and cheerier. So I suppose my lists for today are going to incorporate that somehow. Oh happy day!

~things I like about Wisconsin
>Wisconsin cheese
>dairy farms
>trees
>the Scandinavian culture that has influenced WI
>Autumn

~song choices for today~
>Bleeding love - Leona Lewis
>French Cafe - Marc Broussard
>Summertime - The Sundays
>Que sera, Sera - Pink Martini
>Lips like Morphine - Kill Hannah

second highest played songs on itunes
>Two times - The Blakes
times played 50
>Fire it up - Modest Mouse
times played 43
>Walking on Air - Kerli
times played 39
>Limit to your love - Feist
times played 36
>Non, Se Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf
times played 35

reasons I gave up coffee
>caffeine dependency
>it felt like a good idea
>it was costing me oodles of money
>wanted to know if I could
>osteoporosis

reasons I want coffee
>I like it
>I need caffeine
>it tastes so yummy
>fall is here and hot coffee is liquid sunshine
>alertness

No comments: