Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We are.... where?



I have had a pretty good weekend. Well, that is aside from ticking off the world at large. I seem to have this knack for bringing out the worst in people. I'm snippy, sarcastic, caustic, and well overall I'm mean.

Don't you just hate getting forwards in your inbox? I mean come on, how many times are you going to read 'Poison in Dog food'? really? this one again? Or my recent favorite are all the political emails. I seem to get the same email from at least ten different people IN THE SAME DAY! this makes my blood boil. If you're not writing me a personal email DON'T SEND ME ANYTHING. Honestly. It's like a pet peeve of mine - pet peeve #8328734.

*sigh*

I did however, in the midst of angering the masses, manage to go to an orchard and pick apples, drink delicious cider and spend way too much money. It was awesome.

Here's to apple butter, apple sauce, apple pie, apple cider, apple jelly and raspberries. :) I love fall.

No comments: