Wednesday, December 3, 2008

28


and counting.

Can't believe I even bother really. It's not that I enjoy sharing... OKAY! I do!

My shirts finally arrived from threadless I'm sure you cannot imagine how thrilled I am. I work tomorrow after a long and tedious "vacation". I'm going to wear one titled Decay. I shall wear it proudly. I shall also take pictures. WOO! I am ever so excited. weird.

I was browsing around today on websites looking for collapsible batons because you never know when a girl may need a defense weapon. Since I do not have my concealed weapons permit as of yet, I have been seriously contemplating getting something else that shall provide some adequate protection and low and behold I come across a v. interesting blog which made me fall in love all over again with our second amendment rights to bare arms. I mean seriously Why Not?
So yeah... on my Christmas list this year is a collapsible baton and a hand gun. Not that I'll get the later, but it's worth a shot. oi! that was completely unintentional.

I have bored you all enough for today. So onto the lists.

~things I discovered~
>that Andrew Bell designed a shirt for threadless. WEE
which is exciting because he draws the most adorably creepy creatures ever.
>Dario's Brasserie
was v. elegant and yet felt very comfy and warm, plus our waiter was a bit of a Vin Diesel type - muscled and bald. heh.
>I don't really like beer I don't know the exact names of the two that I tried, but I'm thinking a wheat beer wouldn't be my thing.
>Dario's crème brûlée is delish
>Oscar Wilde was quite wise. :)
from An Ideal Husband
LORD GORING. Other people are quite dreadful. The only possible society is oneself.
LORD GORING. During the Season, father, I only talk seriously on the first Tuesday in every month, from four to seven.
eehehehe He is my favorite of all Wilde's characters and Rupert Everett plays him to perfection.


*sigh*


I've no other great lists or news. ta ta for now.

No comments: